DOWNLOAD OUR METROLOGY BROCHURE HERE
CALIBRATION ON SITE :
- Pressure : chains of measures and pumps up to 2,000 bar
- Temperature : chains of measures from -80 to 1,000°C
- Mapping all volume (including thermostatic chambers according to FD X15-140, EN 60068-3 or ACEI method)
- Displacement: LVDT and extensometers (linear displacement up to 25 mm, diameter from 18 to 65 mm, spacing from 35 to 70 mm)
- Strength (compression and traction) up to 200 kN
- Others : debit, viscosity, rotation speed, consistency, sonic, acoustic…
Our certificates and statements comply with the recommendations of the standard NF EN ISO 10012: identification and connection of the standards used, reference of the method and calibration uncertainties.
All of our results (including certificates of calibration) include uncertainties, key parameters to appreciate their reliability.
You can choose between two methods for result assessment (including or not risk quantification). We calibrate on site in order to increase reliability of results (by including workplace
Support, advice and realization, notably on:
- Measurement uncertainties
- Management of instrumental drift
- Optimization of frequencies
- Redaction of procedures compliant with applicable standards (NF, API, ISO)
- Equipment management
Our customised training are adapted to your needs.
EXAMPLES OF TRAINING :
- MEASUREMENT UNCERTAINTIES
- EQUIPMENT MANAGEMENT AND OPTIMIZATION OF FREQUENCIES
- PHYSICAL PRINCIPLES OF INDUSTRIAL SENSORS
MEMBER OF AFNOR COMMISSION (X07B) AND NATIONAL COMMISSION OFFICE BN PETROLE (M13 COMMISSION) EXPERT, WE ARE ESPECIALLY INVOLVED IN THE EVOLUTION OF METROLOGY PRACTICES