PUMPING AND CEMENTING SUPERVISION
ACEI and ECS have combined their know-how to create the PACS Flying case, which is a modular all-terrain acquisition system, designed at first for cementing units, but able to adapt to any process.
The PACS reads signals from different types of sensors in order to display them on a color touch screen.
The model shown here is a micro format, but modular on request:
- dimensions 559 x 351 x 229 mm
- weight 16 kg
- 6 selectable analog channels 0/10V, 0/5V or 4/20mA and 2 pickup sensors channels.
- Standard 12Vdc or 24Vdc sensor power supply.
- Universal power supply 220Vac, 110Vac, 12Vdc, 24Vdc.
- 10 inches touch screen (1024x768px for resolution)
- i5 processor
- wifi and ethernet ports
Number of analog channels : 6 but modular
Type: differential voltage and current
Resolution: 24 bit ADC
Max. frequency: 100 Hz sample rate per channel
Linearity error: 0.01% typical full-scale
Repeatability: 0.003% typical (within 24h)
Isolation voltage: 500 VDC channels to power supply channel to bus, 100 VDC continuous, channel to channel
Functions: linearization, digital filter, average
number channels: 2 but modular
input range: 0.0067 Hz to 100 kHz
calibration: 0-999999 with 10-1 to 10-5 decimal point position selection
max. frequency :
- Sine wave input (magnetic pickup): 10 kHz
- NPN open collector input: 100 kHz
- Square wave input: 30 kHz
- Contact input: 20 Hz